As a God-seeker, I can have genuine peace only when I take God’s Compassion-Feet as my only shelter-rocks.
As a God-server, I can have fruitful peace only when insecurity completely loses its foothold in my life.
As a God-lover, I can have ever-blossoming peace only when I keep my heart-door wide open for my Lord’s Compassion-flooded Arrival.
Peace is something that we cannot give.
Peace is something that we cannot receive.
Peace is something that we become. Once we become peace, then only can we give peace to the world and receive peace from the world.
God tells me that if I can answer two questions, only then will He bless me with peace: Who am I? What am I?
Since I do not know the adequate answers, out of His infinite Bounty, God tells me who I am and what I am.
Who am I? I am the smiling soul of Immortality’s God.
What am I? I am the crying heart of Eternity’s God.
Peace has now become a slogan. The child of yesterday and the man who has one foot in the grave talk about peace. If we can have peace as our sole mantra-incantation instead of our slogan, peace is bound to descend from the realm of the Beyond.
When the mind talks about peace, invariably pride looms large.
When the heart talks about peace, oneness blossoms all-where.
My Lord Supreme blessingfully and compassionately asks me if I really need peace from Him.
I say to Him: “I do, I do! The sooner the better.”
My Lord gravely and sternly tells me: “Then stop flattering Me with your mouth. Start aspiring immediately with your heart. Start serving Me immediately with your life-breath.”
Rules Needed for World Peace
- Nonviolence - No one has the right to kill anyone else. Groups of people have no more right to kill than individuals have. Governments have no right to kill anyone.
- No Aggression - Lives and land are sacred. Nations have no right to invade another, kill the people or take their land.
- Defense - A nation that has a non-repressive government has a right to defend itself from an invasion or revolution.
- Guilt - The nation that initiates or supports an invasion, revolution or terrorism is the guilty party. If their army is on another nation's land they are the guilty party.
Correct Thinking That Will Prevent Wars
- Reject "We used to own it" as acceptable reason to regain control by force.
- Reject "I want my government to be the same ethnicity as I am."
- The police (or military) of a legitimate (non-repressive) government have the right to use force (threaten violence) to capture
- accused criminals.
- The objective of the police (or military) should be to apprehend the accused individuals with as little violence as possible (use non-lethal weapons).
- When a criminal act occurs, the correct goal is to capture and try in court the individuals who did it, not to seek revenge by killing others of the same race, religion or nationality.
- We should consider as permanent all national boundaries as of 1950, when the United Nations became effective, except
- (certain exceptions).
- Reject revenge and hatred.
- Give equal value to the lives of everyone in the world.
- Pacifism has no chance of preventing wars.
- Wars are caused by the 2% who are homicidal and the 8% who encourage them (cohomicidals).
- Citizens need to be active to prevent wars.
- We cannot be silent when massacres occur in other nations.
- True culture comes not from fine art, music, gowns and palaces. Culture comes from having the right set of moral rules as the foundation of society, adhering to them and promoting them, so that wars can be avoided.
- Widespread honesty is essential for good government.
- Morality is the basis of all laws.
- Think "I can have an influence on the course of events."There are many ways on how to accomplish peace but the best way is to find it within yourself. Peace isn't some grand event that occurs because some great leader appears and proclaims peace. No, peace is something that must grow within you until one day it quite simply becomes our nature. For this to happen, our knowledge of ourselves and our world must improve. Peace, like reading, writing, and drawing, is a learned skill that increases our awareness. Peace is perhaps the most important lesson we will and should learn during our lives and the sooner the better. The advent of the WWW (world wide web) may just be the boost in knowledge we have been waiting for. Through knowledge, Peace will come out. Knowledge is power. True and complete knowledge is Peace.