Commemorate Plague Erected at
Questions for Reflection
- Why might the Federal Government have chosen to keep the story of the Fort Hunt Military Intelligence programs concealed for more than sixty years?
- In Congressman Moran’s resolution he said: that he was proud to give “credit for the tremendous work performed at P.O. Box 1142.” What was important about the work?
- Why would the operations at Fort Hunt be viewed as not being “exactly legal?”
- What was the significance of the approach for interviewing prisoners taken by the Fort Hunt interrogators?
- What are the lessons to be learned from the Military Intelligence programs of Fort Hunt?